Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Saturday, March 25, 2006

AHHHHHHH!!!!

I fucking hate my boyfriend. Fucking HATE him!!! I can't believe he can take a perfectly enjoyable day of garage saling away from me by picking a non-stop fight with me the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. Sure, Fucker, the one day you offer to drive for a change, you decide that since you have me held hostage you can bring up the same old bullshit for 5 hours. I cannot believe I didn't walk home. But I guess walking about 5 miles in the rain is not my idea of a good time either and I kept hoping he would stop. Yay for you, ASSHOLE. Pat yourself on the back for going 10 whole days without drinking after doing it daily for 4 years. And don't bother to mention to anyone, while you're bragging about it, that I had to threaten all kinds of shit to get you to do it. Then trap me in your truck and try to convince me that since you stopped for 10 days that you should be allowed to drink once in a while and still get to sleep in my bed since this proves you're not an alcoholic. Hmmmmm.... Let's think about this one....After 10 days of no beer, wine or tequila you are trying to cut a deal with me so you can drink. Sounds like an alcoholic to me. Fucking Pathetic Asshole. I'm soooo outa here, I'm moving out, you just wait.

Update:
Oh, it get's better...30 minutes after we get home....
Asshole: "Hey, want to go in the bedroom and have make-up sex?"
Me: "Ha! No, thankyou."
Asshole: "OK, just thought I'd ask."
20 minutes later....
Asshole: "Hey, how about..."
Me: "No, I don't want to so don't even go there."
Asshole: "Ok, but can I ask you why not?"
Me:"Because I don't want to and that should be enough of a reason."
Asshole: "So, what's wrong with me asking?"
Me: "Nothing if you could take the NO as an answer and drop it for once."
Asshole: "Oh, I know, now it'll be 6 months before we ever do it again."
Me: "You're not making me want to do it anytime soon by harassing me about it."
Asshole: "When was I harassing you about it?"
Me: "When you couldn't just take the NO without asking why not and trying to give me the guilt trip.........Oh, fuck you, forget it. This is a waist of time."
Asshole: "Watch your language."

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCKER!!! God, he makes me mad! Another shitty day with no fun for me down the drain. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. How many more days am I going to let Asshole steal from my life? I SO should have bought the 3 foot sword we saw at that garage sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home