Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another fucked up day....

I cannot believe my life is so shitty. My blood is boiling AGAIN. I'm going to die of adrenaline overload. Is that possible? Did I mention that at 34 years old, I'm a stroke risk? Some malfunction with the blood vessels in my brain. Anyway, Asshole just left. I woke up this morning and the Dish is shut off. NO FUCKING TV. I told him yesterday for the millionth time that we needed to pay it or it'll get shut off. I've had my half ready to go. He informed me yesterday that he has no money until Thursday (paid every 2 weeks). He makes twice as much money as I have to live on and I still manage to pay my half of EVERYTHING. I asked him where his money went and, apparently, it's none of my business. I've been with you for 4 years, I know all of your bills, DUMB ASS. He tried to come up with more expenses that he had in the last 10 days since payday and STILL $300.00 is missing. Then I get up today and before I can even call and make arrangements with the Dish company, NO TV. !!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!! I can live without it for 5 days but what do I tell my 13 year old daughter when she gets home today from her slumber party? Do you remember being 13? She wants her MTV. And he can't understand how what he does with his money is any of MY business. IT'S NOT, ASSHOLE, UNLESS OUR FUCKIN' TV GETS SHUT OFF. That's 4 TVs in this house that don't work now. And that's 2 days in a row that suck because of him. I feel like he pisses me off at least once a day but I'm gonna start keeping count from here on out just to see what the ratio is. As he's leaving, "Are you just gonna find something to be pissed off about every day? ME: "I don't know, what the fuck are you gonna come up with tomorrow?" So far he's 2 outa 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home