Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Breathe in...Breathe out...Breathe in...Breathe out...

AH works four "tens" and has Saturday, Sunday and Monday off so he's back to work for the week. Time to relax. And to get some things accomplished. I toured 2 more apartments yesterday then went by a friend's house to visit. I wasn't ready to go home yet. A guy she met the night before was coming over to watch movies and she begged me to stay awhile. They kept me there until 4:30 am playing cards and drinking beer. FUN. I needed it. And I'm happy for her. He was really nice. This one has boyfriend potential. He showed up with flowers, an 18 pack of Coors light and played cards with her friend all night. Has a job, a car, doesn't live with his mom, all his teeth and hair, can form complete sentences and is 6'6". Hmmmm.....She'll tell me later. Did I mention that he's also 27 to her 34 years. Younger man, whoohoo!!!

After sleeping most of today away, I haven't done much. I did register for classes online, though. Spring term starts Monday. Yah, THIS Monday. Yikes! I'll be praying to the Financial Aid Gods because it might not go through for this term. If it doesn't, I'll end up having to drop my classes. It's because I quit going during fall term when Grandma got diagnosed with cancer. We're very close. I took it hard and couldn't handle school at the same time. I had straight A's up until then so I'm really kicking myself. So, they'll either give me another chance or not and I won't find out for about a week. It'll be OK either way, I'll figure something else out, I always do.

Life is so weird right now. Everything is an uncertainty. It's been a long time since I've felt like this. I'm on the edge of some major turning points in my life. This time last year, I was on my 6th year working for the state, in a fairly solid 3 year relationship and couldn't have imagined leaving AH's kids. Now I'm unemployed and not sure which way to go and very close to being just me and my daughter again. Every aspect of my life is changing. Love. Work. Home. Family. I'm gonna hang on and try to enjoy the ride, even if it's a scary one.

Oh, and I'm switching all my underwear to thongs.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Switching to butt floss huh? I go "au naturel". Terry and I don't even own a pair of undies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home