Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Short stuff

1. AH got paid today. Dish is back on, YAY!

2. His kids asked me if I'm moving out and then followed it with "We don't want you to leave." Tough conversation.

3. My favorite aunt is in town from Colorado. Her timing is perfect. Talking to her makes me think straight.

4. I sang Kareoke with mom, aunt and uncle in a small, dive tavern all night Wednesday. Had a blast. Rocked the locals.

5. My 13 year old daughter went to stay with her dad tonight. I miss her.

6. Oreos dipped in milk makes a great breakfast.

7. When you snap your fingers, does the sound come from your fingers popping off of each other or when your middle finger hits the base of your thumb? Or both?

8. My kitties know exactly when to come over and sit by me.

9. I'm a saltaholic.

10. Open Water is one of the best rated, WORST movies on soooo many levels that I have ever watched. Hated it! I can't believe I made it through the whole thing. But when the dish is off, you get desperate.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    I copied your idea. Look at my blog.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Copying is the best flattery!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks , I have just been searching for info about this topic for a
    long time and yours is the best I have discovered
    till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line?
    Are you certain concerning the source?

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: quick auto insurance quote :: http://cheapcarinsurance.jamescitycomputer.com :
    :

     

Post a Comment

<< Home