Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Last 5 Minutes at My House

Sherri walks by AH and sees him standing there stretching his arms in the air. She places a well aimed (gentle) high kick to his abdomen. The 3 minute round of sparring that follows ends by Sherri walking away. (Don't wanna hurt him) Sherri notices that he's just put a bowl of soup in the microwave. She strolls over to the microwave, turns it off, takes the bowl of soup out, sets it on the counter and returns to her computer desk. Then:
AH: Hey!
Sherri: What?
AH: That's not exactly what I had in mind for that bowl of soup.
Sherri: Yeh, well, I win.
AH: Whadya mean?
Sherri: I MADE you have to walk over and restart your soup.
AH: (sarcastically) Yeh, you're sooooo cool.
Sherri: Yes. I am. Ask anyone.
AH: Yeh, you're a legend in your own mind.
Sherri: That's MISS Legend to you. Who uses that come back anymore, anyway? Idiot.

Edit: I just wanna say also that it is really, really, REALLY wrong to take a monster dump in the master bathroom and then leave the door open so that the smell drifts out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and out into the living area where innocent people are blogging about you on their computer. Oh, and BTW stinky-butt, I hope those shit molecules that are floating through the air out here make their way into your bowl of soup. So there.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Dark Damian said…

    Well. There goes lunch. Thanks, doll. You're helping me loose the 20 lbs I wanna shed!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Hey, sounds like he won after all.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    DD - Sorry 'bout that. It didn't do much for my appetite either.

    Paula - Trust me, I will ALWAYS win. It's MY game.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger fyrchk said…

    Shit molecules. Now I have something else to worry about. *sigh*

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger mikster said…

    Nothing wrong with bathroom humor huh?

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Dark Damian said…

    Sherri, you so owe me a steak.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home