Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Buck Poo

We rent a place on 11 acres just a couple miles out of town and, for being so close to the city, we get a lot of wildlife out here. The acres surrounding us are owned by a major grocery store chain owner and he has designated the land as a protected wildlife refuge. No one is allowed to hunt here. We have a pack of raccoons that comes out at night, coyote up on the hill and we get lots of quail and deer. The deer hang out in the yard now. I guess they've gotten used to us. This morning a baby and a young buck showed up to eat some grass. The baby was so cute so I grabbed the camera. Here's a pic of both of them.



Right after I snapped that, the buck looked up at me and I took another pic. I don't know if you can see it clear enough but this is him (on the right) looking straight at me and squatting to take a dump in my yard.



They walked off into the woods shortly after that. Typical male. Eat, shit and walk away. Thanks for coming by guys. Glad we could be of service.

EDIT: I cropped the photo of the Crapper Deer. Enjoy.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home