Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Awww...notes and pwetty flowers

My daughter slept in the living room last night. I went to bed early and woke up to her on the couch and this note stuck to the TV.



It says basically that she slept out here because she was having trouble sleeping after seeing a big spider dissappear into the pile of clothes in the middle of her room and she set her alarm so it should be OK. She just hopes she doesn't have a nightmare about that frog tonight.............WTF? WHAT frog? She friggin' cracks me up.

............................................................................................................

She also came home from school yesterday and handed me these little flowers. She must have picked them somewhere along our gravel road.

She is SO good to me. I can't hardly stand it. And I'm such a shit sometimes. I don't know what the hell I ever did to deserve a kid like her.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home