Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dead Girl Walking

My daughter's dad is remarried. Let's call her Pristie, because it sounds stupid and so is she. My daughter has had problems with her on and off which, since she's 13 now, I've encouraged her to try to handle in her own way. I've tried very hard not to get involved up until now but enough is enough. This was the final straw. With tears in her eyes, my daughter decided a few hours ago to tell me about her latest visit to her dad's house.

She stayed there Thursday night. Short version is that Pristie got drunk, which she does a lot now apparently, yelled and cussed at her for asking for a pillow to sleep with and then threw the pillow at her. I understand that it's her house and she can run it the way she wants but that is MY CHILD. My child who cried herself to sleep that night, wanting to come home and wondering why her step-mom hates her so much. My sweet little girl who wouldn't hurt a fly, loves animals and writing poetry and tries to see the world through rose tinted shades. OH-HELL-NO-SHE-DIDN'T.

Why, why, why do people insist on being such assholes? Every time I turn around lately I'm fired up again. Now I've got to go to this stupid bitch's house tomorrow, stick my finger up her nose and tell her exactly what will happen to her if she ever DARES to swear at my daughter and throw so much as a feather in her direction again.

And her dad is getting a talking to also. As far as I'm concerned, it's his fucking job to defend his daughter while she's with him so he needs to step up to the plate. I should knock her silly, slap him and then file child abuse charges on her dumb-ass. Throw shit and cuss at my little girl, what a low grade, ignorant, ass sucking bitch. I know what it's like to be a step mom and she has no excuse for treating someone's child like that. I can't even BELIEVE this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home