Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Did Ya Miss Me?

Hey All, my internet had some connectivity issues there for a while but now all is good and I'M BACK!!! I've been SO suffering from blogger withdrawal for the last couple weeks. I was considering jumping people and stealing their laptops for a while there just to get my daily fix. I don't care so much about posting my stuff but I miss the HELL outa my blogging buddies and now I have a lot of reading to do to see what you've all been up to.

I also must apologize to dear, sweet Laurie for being late in publicly acknowledging the awesome mug she sent me as my prize. Girl had a mug made for me with her logo on it. LOVE. IT. And I drink from it now almost daily. The other side says "So many to shank....So little time....JONX, BABY!!!" Thanks again, so much, Laurie. You're cool as hell, but you knew that already.



I promise I'll do some catch up bloggin' in the next few days but that's all I got for now. I'm very tired and it's been a long day but I'm so happy to be up and running again. Loves to everyone.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger mikster said…

    Welcome back!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    YAY!!!! You're back!!!!!!!!

    Glad you like it!!!!!!

    JONX!!!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Connectivity issues huh? Good wording girl! Coming to see you tonight. Have drink, will travel.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home