Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Happy, Happy, Joy

I started classes again on Monday and just received the verdict from the College's Financial Aid Gods. They've put me back in good status so I won't have to be a total loser and drop out due to lack of funding. YAY! $$$ for me. This term's classes are gonna be cool too 'cuz I finally got smart and scheduled them all for Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Yep, I only have to get my lazy ass outa bed 3 days a week this term. Whoo-Hoo! Now I gotta get those frickin' As back.

It also works well for my moving out plan. That's me, schemin' and dreamin'. Getting out of the relationship with AH and back into my life again just me, my daughter and our 3 cats. (I know, I'm gonna be THAT crazy cat lady) It's time for setting new goals and trying not to look back. Going full speed ahead, jumpin' road blocks and swerving in and out of traffic with my whole future ahead of me. "Close a door and another one opens." And all of the other stupid cliches. Shut the damn door, already! MOVE ON. (I'm working on my positive self talk.)

Update on my daughter's step mom situation: I haven't worked her dumb ass into my schedule yet but I haven't forgotten about it. And my daughter won't be going there any time soon so I guess I can give myself some cool down time. Maybe I won't end up with my 1st assault charge after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home