Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Monday, August 28, 2006

50 Things that annoy me

1. when Blogger won't let me load a photo (like the last 7 fucking times I just tried to). Free piece of shit.

2. ceiling fans

3. when someone calls my home phone and then, without giving me time to get to it, immediately calls my cell phone

4. children who make high pitched screeching noises

5. people who blow their nose in public

6. people who talk nonstop when I'm trying to watch a movie

7. someone who turns the heat down at night so I wake up to a cold house

8. when I ask the waiter for no rice and they put it on my plate anyway (looks like maggots)

9. watching the news

10. people who call me to talk and then talk to someone else in the room at their house

11. when the batteries run low in my vibrator

12. drunk idiots who interrupt me every 5 seconds when I'm trying to write a post to talk to me about their truck

13. not cleaning the crumbs off the counter after making a sandwich

14. people who drive their cars up my ass when they can see that I have kids in the car with me (good thing there's no gun in the glove box)

15. bad pick up lines from short men

16. people who ask themselves questions and then answer them. "Was I mad?....... Yes." "Am I going to do anything about it?....... No."

17. cheap people

18. commercials that have half naked women in them for no fucking reason related to the product

19. drunk assholes who lean forward and drool all over themselves whenever those commercials come on

20. yellow jackets buzzing around my head when I'm trying to get my grill on

21. people who have a social event at their house and don't have enough toilet paper or any air freshener in their bathroom

22. people who fart anywhere near my food (shit molecules)

23. people who don't take enough pictures of their children

24. morning people

25. fat welfare ladies with ten screaming kids who block the grocery isle with their cart

26. bras

27. yard work of ANY kind

28. people who get a dog and leave it chained in the back yard

29. men who wear hiking boots with shorts

30. people who let their kids run around in a store or play under the clothes racks

31. people who use a shitty childhood as an excuse for everything

32. people who tell you something, then say "in other words" and then tell you the same thing in a different way. Quit wasting my fucking time.

33. people who piss me off and then tell me to calm down

34. people who are envious and bitter about successful people while they do nothing themselves to succeed

35. people who don't watch their cigarette smoke and let it blow in your face (I smoke too sometimes and there is a way to control that shit)

36. stupid people

37. calling a company and being on hold for 20 minutes just to talk to someone who doesn't speak English

38. mint green

39. when someone is sitting in MY SPOT on the couch

40. when people expect me to share the food on my plate. I'll make you your own but back the fuck up off of mine.

41. little dicks

42. not being able to kick the shit out of someone who needs it without getting an assault charge

43. when I'm out of Qtips

44. politics (of any kind)

45. large floral prints

46. that you can't buy Ranch dressing in a bottle that tastes like the packet kind

47. drivers who don't know how to merge correctly

48. shitty parents

49. water chestnuts in my stir fry

50. addicts (any kind)

Damn, that was too easy. I could have done 150. Seriously.

Edit: Quote of the day "I will allow you to eat tomatoes out of my cat's ass."

7 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger DeepItalianEyes said…

    Ok....I'm laughing. At least these are only things that annoy you and will refer to it for future reference when commenting on your blog. Fortunately I have no personal contact with you and Im on the opposite side of the country so I think maybe only 1 or 2 may apply to me. I havent read back in your blog yet, but I will. Hope things in your life get better. Remember LIFE is about making yourself HAPPY first.

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Kav said…

    Did I laugh? Yes I did.

    Sorry, couldn't resist.

    I am still LMAO about "shit molecules"!

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Kav said…

    Oh, and all the best for the job today. Let us know how it went.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger fyrchk said…

    I seriously have one of these in my pending posts. Great minds baby!

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You make me laugh out loud! I think a post like this might be coming on my site - theft alert!

    shit molecules

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Obesio said…

    Outstanding list -- even though I am guilty of a few on the list. Is a small dick man farting while someone is trying to eat really that bad?

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Sherri said…

    D.I.E - Welcome!

    Kav - Do I think that's funny? NO. (annoying, REMEMBER?????)You're forgiven.

    fyrchk - I agree on the great minds thing but now you got me curious. Post it already, Gees!

    Katie - Glad someone's laughing. I'm just, well.....annoyed. I'd love to read other people's lists, though. Go for it!

    Obesio - Thank you, kind Sir. And yes, that would be a particularly unfortunate combination.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home