Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Friday, June 08, 2007

6 months???? You gotta be shittin' me. I'm such a loser.

Hey!!!!!

I know.... Where the hell have I been and what the hell has been happening....

Damn, I have a lot to catch up on. I will post details later on but here's the extremely short version. I have several prospects in the men department and one that I've been seeing on a pretty regular basis over the last few weeks. My ex is still living in about 4 hours away from me. I have a new job that I like very much but it's incredibly stressful and I work WAY more hours per week than any human should so I'm considering going back to work for the state. My daughter was expelled from school for a semester for having a pocket knife. Hmmm.... what else????

Lemme think on it.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger janjan0000 said…

    I'm sorry ... who exactly are you?
    *grin*

    No worries girl. You know when life gets good for somebody ... the disappear off the face of the earth (or the internet).

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said…

    Guess who's back?
    Back again?
    Sherri's back...
    Tell a friend...

    Can I get a HELL YEAH?

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I carried a pocket knife to school every day after 5th grade. Times have sure changed.

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fantastic gooԁs from you, man. Ι haѵe underѕtand your stuff pгeviouѕ to аnd you're just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site.

    My web site; Read the Full Post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home