Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Do you know what I'm doing?

No, I'm not doing THAT!

I'm PACKING!!! I am actually packing my things into boxes. It's seeming more real now. I have 20 boxes from the liquor store in my front room waiting to be filled up. BTW, if you didn't already know this...liquor store boxes are the BEST for moving. Our local store charges ten cents per box and they sturdy as hell because they are made to carry heavy breakable liquor bottles. They're also mostly the same size so they stack really well in a UHaul. Anyway, I get the keys tomorrow and I'm so excited I can't hardly stand myself. This time next week I will be all settled in. It's still hard to imagine this is really happening.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Woo Hoo!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Pass me another cold one said…

    Sherri,,i'm soooo ecstatic for you and your daughter,,,,I wish it was sooo me!!! It will be soon,,but,,omg,,i'm sooo happy for you!!!
    Clink,clink,,that's us all givin you little congrat pretty drinks!! Keep posting!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger janjan0000 said…

    Never has a woman been so excited about packing and moving.
    *giggle*
    Happy for you doll.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    AWESOME!!!!

    The house is so damn CUTE!!!

    Good luck girlie and post soon!!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Sherri said…

    You guys are soooooo friggin' cool. Thanks for the support. It really means a lot to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home