Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Damn, has it been that long???

I have been a very bad girl. I have been neglecting my Blogger friends and and fully expect reprimands. Go ahead and spank me hard. Twice.

I have been so busy moving into my new home, leaving my ex and starting a new job....... wait...... did I just say MY EX??? WOW!!!! He's my ex now. What a friggin trip. It's amazing how life can change so drastically in a matter of a few weeks.

I was sitting in my new living room watching Legends of the Fall and they got to the part when the narrator said the bear was sleeping and I thought they could have been talking about me. Anyone who doesn't get what I'm saying needs to watch the movie right now cus then you'll get it and even if you don't, who cares, 'cus Brad Pitt is soooo friggin hot that it'll be worth watching it anyway just to see him.

My new house is so peaceful and quiet and so much a stress free zone. Even though I have lots of unpacking still to do, I still stop a lot and look around me wondering what to do next because it is so different with no constant chaos. My very good friend lives a few blocks away and has been over often to keep me company. Thank G for her. I wouldn't have known what to do with myself otherwise. OK ..... I may have known what to do with myself but that's not really what I'm talking about right now.

Hey, wanna see pics????

OF MY HOUSE???? Gees, quit thinkin dirty.

Here's part of the living room.


This is looking into the kitchen from the living room

The dining room area in the kitchen

The kitchen (including my Oscar kitty on the counter)


The bathroom


Blogger is not letting load any more photos so I guess you don't get to see Jenna or my room and the office this time. I didn't get pics yet of the back yard yet either but maybe I will later. I know, I KNOW ..... I still have a lot of pictures and stuff to hang. Like I said, most of my things are still in boxes but I'm working on it.

I started my training class for work on Monday. It's a total brain strain but I appreciate them making sure I am prepared for when I start work. Get this, they have a machine with free mocha in it. All you can drink. All day every day. You better believe I am flippin flying like the Red Bull guy by the time I'm done at 5:30 each day. I haven't slept in a week. YEEEEE HAHHHH !!! I don't think they knew what they were in for when they hired me.

I'm in a room with 12 other chicks and one little boy. He's 19 and sits next to me. He flirts with me all day. Poor youngin. I wish I wasn't so damn irresistible sometimes. It's gonna break his heart when I have to tell him he's just a boy and I don't go for that. Don't worry, I'll let him down gently. I'm cool like that.

Gotta go for now. I have much more to tell about AH's behavior this last few weeks and about work and the people in my class but I'm way tired and I've run out of alcohol so I'm done for the night. I'll be back soon with more. Love ya all and hope everyone is well. MWAH!!!








10 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Dark Damian said…

    Make sure you update your template so that the "soon-to-be" part of "ex-boyfriend" gets gleefully deleted, okay?

    It'll make you feel better.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    DD - Thanks for the reminder. I updated it.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Obesio said…

    Congratulations -- I am always happy to read about people who make such positive changes in their lives.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn, now I have to rent "Legends."

    Also, that house looks as gorgeous as Brad Pitt.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, you got me with the "wanna see pics?"

    Love the red wall. It's dark, but classy. The black and white tile in interesting too.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your favorite things... you won't be alone very long, you're hot.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Obesio - thanks for the support. I'm working on it.

    Lightning Bug's Butt - Brad is SOOOO friggin hot in that movie. He makes my knees weak in that one and Mr and Mrs Smith.

    Migraine boy - Sorry about the pic tease! About the red kitchen, I'm renting so it came with the house but it's growing on me and I'm gonna make it work. I have a mocha cafe thing going so far and it's working out. Change is good anyway ya slice it.

    Anonymous - Awwww, you're sweet. Thanks for the compliment.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger janjan0000 said…

    I LOVE IT!
    So happy for you chicklet.
    Stupid blogger wouldn't let me comment on this yesterday, so I had to come back ...

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here without my ex.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Katrina said…

    I'm very late to the party but wanted to say I'm happy for you, the place looks great.

    And Brad Pitt is my #1 on my list of 5. He is soooo damn hot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home