Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ex Asshole

My ex Asshole has been staying the night at some chicks house for the past 3 nights. I still have some things there at our old place and have been stopping by every other day or so to get it and I can tell. I have my ways. You don't stay with someone for over 4 years and not learn shit about them.

We're not officially moved out from there until the 31st. He's supposed to be moving to another city after that. All I have to say about it is that he's a slime just as I've been saying all along and he must have had a slut on standby, which doesn't surprise me. He was begging me to go to dinner with him Friday night and I turned him down so he went elsewhere.

I'd better not show up at my ex home to get a load of stuff and see some toothless, horseface, crack ho on the couch though. That's all I'm saying. I'm not jealous, just a little territorial and besides.. . I warned him about that shit. It's disrespectful and rude. I told him to wait until he got out of town and keep his sick shit the hell away from my life. I don't think that's asking too much. I was tempted to cause some destruction while I was there but I was a good girl and left his belongings in tact. See how I'm learning, growing and maturing from all this peaceful quietness I now have.

Who is proud of me? I didn't even break a CD for piss sake.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am proud of you. However, I probably couldn't have done it.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It feels better at the time to tear stuff up, but it always come back to haunt you some way.

    Is your cat doing any better?

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Katrina said…

    Oh the joys of seeing the new woman. I had to go through that once, in fact, she was in his bed even. I may post about it one day, I've been thinking about it.

    Anyway, glad to hear you were mature about not messing up his shit, it's hard, I know.

    Sending get well wishes to Oscar.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said…

    Glad to hear that you're all moved out and well on your way back to a happier you!
    And you have important email about Oscar kitty!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger K said…

    If u kill him they might give you your own episode of Snapped on Oxygen.

    Smooches!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home