Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am.....

so glad I am almost done packing. If I had to continue for very much longer sorting and packing things up while drunk Asshole slurs at me and tries to pick fights, I would most likely be receiving my first ever assault charge. I personally think it should be considered self defense if you knock someone out with a box full of crystal goblets because they won't get out of your face and leave you alone while you pack and you've asked them REPEATEDLY to stop. And this is following the earlier behavior of pinching and grabbing at me every time I passed by him while trying to load another box and having him get in my way and try to convince me to go DO IT one last time and not taking HELL THE FUCK NO for an answer.


Shouldn't I be allowed to throw SOMETHING at him? Give me a fucking break, here. This is bullshit. I wanna go back to the days when someone pissed you off and you were allowed to shoot their ass at twenty paces.

I am being a good girl so far though and am holding it together. I just keep reminding myself that in a matter of days, I will be living in my own peaceful home again without him in it and he will be crying and missing my wonderfulness. He will be full of regret with nothing but memories of everything he did to screw things up. I will go back to enjoying life again and will be the smiling, fun loving Sherri that my friends all say they miss. I will sit in front of my fireplace and remind myself of all the things that being with Asshole has taught me over the last four and a half years. Things like, following my instincts about people, never settling, running screaming in the other direction at the first sign of stupidity and never letting someone into my world who is damaging to my self esteem and happiness. It feels good to think that all this has at least taught me some things. It also feels good to picture his face on my heavy bag that's hanging in the shop and kickbox the living hell out of it.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Kav said…

    Breathe deep, for soon it will all be over. ;-)

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Katrina said…

    Congratulations!!

    My husband I helped his sister move some of her things out of her house yesterday too. She thought she'd be all crying and feeling like she's doing the wrong thing in leaving her husband. But he was saying all kinds of things trying to cause a fight. She said to me that it's times like these that make her feel good, that he's just confirming all the reasons she's leaving him. She didn't cry once. I was very proud.

    Congratulations again!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said…

    Holy crap Batman! What great-tastic news!
    Yer movin' out and movin' on!
    Woo-freakin'-hoo!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Elle said…

    I work for beer.

    I'm in the mood to take a bat to someone's kneecaps.

    Just sayin'.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My ex cried her ass off when she left, I think she made a big mistake, but I can't live with a liar.

    "There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
    - Frank Zappa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home