Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Friday, September 29, 2006

I I I I AM AM AM AM MOVING MOVING MOVING MOVING !!!!

I know, I've been away for a while. I have a good excuse though........... I was house hunting. THIS is my new home!!!



YAY!!!!!!! (minus the FOR RENT sign in the front yard, which needs watering by the way) I'll have to fix that. Anyway...... It's a 3 bedroom ranch style with a fireplace and a large, fenced in back yard. And it's in a GREAT neighborhood on a quiet street where the kitties can roam without too much fear of cars. It looks smaller than it really is in the picture for some reason. Not sure why but who the fuck cares? It's going to be tons of room for me and Jenna. We LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE it!!!! I just signed the rental agreement today, will get the keys on Sunday and can start moving in as soon as Monday. I just told AH tonight and guess what I realized after I broke the news to him ..... TOMORROW (Friday the 29th) is his birthday. I kind of feel bad a little bit. But hey, how's THAT for karma? Aint it a bitch sometimes? Fuck up MY birthday and see what happens. I don't think he'll be having that great of a time on his thinking about us moving out and all in a few days. I tried to tell him I was gonna move. I've been telling him for months so he can't say he had no warning.

Well, I'm going to try to not worry about him and concentrate on a new start for Jenna and me. After I get the keys, maybe I'll post some more pictures of the place. The kitchen is WAY cool. It has burgundy/red walls, a black and white checkered floor and black counter tops. I'm wondering what my decor theme should be in there. The obvious choice is Italian Bistro - ish. I'm not sure that's really me, though. I almost wanna do some really cool midevil castle shit in there but I'm gonna wait until I'm all settled in and can do some thinking on it.

I'm gonna be really busy in the next couple weeks with moving next week and then starting my new job the week after so no guarantee on the posts but I'll do better once we get all moved in. I HATE moving. SUCKS. ASS. HARD.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Kav said…

    That's brilliant news Sherri! House looks great - congrats on finally getting your own place.

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAY TO GO GIRL! I'm so excited for you! Moving sucks, but just remember the end result is your freedom!

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger janjan0000 said…

    NO WAY!
    Oh girl, I'm smiling ear to ear for you. The place looks great, and just what you guys need.
    And when you mentioned telling him before his birthday, before I even got to the next part, I was thinking 'good! karma is a bitch'
    LMAO

    Congrats hon. Very, very happy for you.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger janjan0000 said…

    and don't forget to post some pics when you're settled.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home