Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Monday, April 17, 2006

You're just jealous because I'm training to be a cage fighter

WOW. It REALLY must be my lucky week. I met another guy Saturday night. My friend had left a message on my cell phone that her and her new man would be out at our favorite spot and they wanted me to show up so I headed out there to meet up with them.

I sat at the bar waiting for them and started chatting with the little size 3 chick who sitting next to me. Her friend hadn't showed up yet, either. It turns out that we both have 13 year old daughters and after talking for a while about that, the topic turned to boys. She pointed across the way, "See that guy over there? I think he's hot." All I could see was a shaved head sticking out of the crowd. "Um, really? I don't go for the shaved head thing." She continued to check him out and he eventually ended up standing right behind her. I had to hand it to her, he was cute up close (minus the no hair thing) and the boy had a great body. Tall and thick and the man had muscles on his muscles. I decided to help her out and got his attention.

Me- "So, what does your tattoo say?"
Him- "Tough guy" he says with a grin. (Ooh, the boy also has a nice smile too.)
Me- "I'm Sherri and this is my new friend, Kammy. What's your name?"
Him- "You don't know who I am?"
Me- "Should I?"

So, he tells me his name and I motion for him to come closer so I can whisper something in his ear.

Me- "This is going to sound SO 5th grade but my friend likes you."
Him- "What about you?"
Me- "You're not my type."

He turns to my friend who is about to wet herself, smiles at me and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Kammy's eyes bugged out of her head and she quickly excused herself to go to the ladies room. That left me and him there to chat. She was taking FOREVER. What the hell was she doing in there?

Him- "You REALLY don't know who I am, do you?"
Me- "I don't give a fuck WHO you are but you got adorable frickin' dimples, and nice eyes and nice lips......"

He laughed introduced me to his parents. We chatted a while longer and I started to notice that some people were acting a little strange around him. The usually bitchy bartender chick was making googly eyes at him (and so were some of the other size 3 chicks) and the guys seemed to think he was pretty cool too, he excused himself while he talked to a few people here and there but always came back over to where I was.

Me- "OK, I give up. Who are you?"
Him- "I'm a cage fighter."
Me- "Ha! Yeah, RIGHT!"
Him- "No, I REALLY am. Look, my eye is still a little black from my last match."
Me- "Oh, OK."
Him- "Whatever. If you don't believe me then come train with me."
Me- "Uh, Ok, Let me get this straight. You're a cage fighter and I'm supposed to come train with you? Where exactly is this supposed to happen?"
Him- "Gold's gym"
This guy really was too much.
Him- "Dad, she doesn't believe I am who I say I am."
His dad laughed.

After a while, several more people stopped to talk to him and I took the opportunity to listen in on some of the conversations. They really were talking about fighting and people were acting all impressed by him. I expected him to start signing autographs any minute. Bazaar. So, I grabbed a Keno slip and a pen and told him to write his name down.
Him- "Why?"
Me- "Because I'm Google searching your ass when I get home."
He wrote down his name and phone # and handed it back to me and then we went out on the dance floor.
Him- "NOW do you believe me?"
Me- "OK, so if you're some famous cage fighter then you expect me to believe that's your real phone # that you gave me?"
Him- "Yep, but what do you mean by I'm not your type?"

He was really nice and easy to talk to and I discovered that I really liked him so I told him so. I also told him that I wondered what he kissed like. I couldn't help myself, the words just fell outa my mouth. I guess the tequila was starting to kick in and the boy was frickin' adorable and he was being nice to me.

I had a great time hangin' out with him. Kammy said she forgave me for stealing her crush and said it seemed like he really liked me. My other friend and her boyfriend never showed up but I guess I'll forgive her too. I had a good night except I had WAY too much tequila. I'm kind of looking forward to being single again. AH picked another fight with me the next morning when I woke up and all I could say to him was "You're just jealous 'cus I'm training to be a cage fighter." ..........He has no idea why I thought that was so funny.

Update: He is NOT one of the guys on the show that's on TV right now. I don't think he's quite that famous but I was able to pull him up on a couple of web sites and verified that he definitely IS really a fighter like he said. I really don't feel OK with putting his name on here so sorry that I'm leaving that part out. I guess he hasn't been doing it for very long and he is on a fight team that is based here locally. He did call me and left a message on my voice mail when he got home that night but I wouldn't start anything with anyone anyway until I move out because I don't think that's right. I'm gonna try to keep in contact with him though and who knows? I would really like to go to one of his fights and, if I get the opportunity to, I promise that I'll write about anything new that happens. Thanks for the supportive comments, by the way, some of you have said some really nice things and I'm really liking my new blogging friends. Oh, and I added some more details that I left out earlier so if this seems a little different, that's why.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said…

    MMMMMM...you are one lucky lady!
    Cage Fighting. Only the Ultimate Turn On!
    Does he happen to have any other single, bald fighter friends that might like temporarily bald women??
    Can ya ask??
    Don't make me beg woman!
    J/K.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home