Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The letter H

Laurie has another group participation thing going on and I'm such a fan so I wanted to play too. She assigned a letter to whoever asked and they're supposed to list the first ten words that come to mind and say what they mean to you. She gave me "H" so here goes:

Hideous - My mom uses this word ALL THE TIME and I keep telling her that no one says it anymore.

Hypocrite - My friend who lost her license 9 months ago from a DUII. She called me to see if I wanted to pick her up to go out last weekend (and drive her home) and then today tells me she's offended that I have driven home after I've been drinking. *Drinking and driving is NOT ok. I am IN NO WAY condoning it. I'm just talking about my hypocrite friend who seems to think it was OK for her to do it prior to her DUII or for her friend to do it if it's HER DRUNK ASS that's getting a ride home.

Head - Uh......as in Hat........Yeah, that's it. (pull your minds OUT people)

Hercules - "No, honey. You mean HUNKules". (Disney Movie)

Hero - "Holding Out for a Hero" Bonnie Tyler

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise HerculesTo fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off feet

(chorus)

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I would swear that there's someone somewhere
Watching me

Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach
Like the fire in my blood

(chorus)

Hell - "Hell, thy name is Dani." Quote from CP. I agree with CP and I think Dani might be secretly on Satan's side.

Hag - The college instructor who made me cry and is now affectionately known as the Computer Hag because she taught computer classes.

Hooker - World's oldest profession

Holy - As in Shit. Holy Shit. Don't act like you don't say it too.

Hairless - Laurie's coochie.

Bonus: Warning- Sexual content. Read no further if you are under 18 years of age.

hump, hussy, hot, head, harness, hole, handcuffs, hymen, ho, hummer, hooters, headache, horny, hoochie, hung & horizontal

Oh, and feel free to add any I forgot in the comments.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    You, my friend, rock!!!

    I love the hairless one.

    Spectacular!

    Oh...and I blogrolled you.

    Word.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Awww, I feel so part of the "IN CROWD" now. Thanks!

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hairless! LOL!!!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home