Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dolphin Worship

Waterproof Dancing Dolphin

Those of you who read the last post know that I recently lost someone very important to me. My little blue dolphin. I think it's true what they say, you never really know how much something meant to you until it's gone. That's why you should say what needs to be said while they are here with you. So, I'm shoutin' it out.

Seriously though, ladies, if you don't have one of these, GO GET ONE. They are only $16.00 (plus whatever shipping is) and you will not regret it. Gentlemen, if your ladies don't have one, GO GET ONE. And don't buy an off brand, seams just like it, knock off. Believe me, there is a definite difference. I know because I went adult store hopping and tried several similar ones after my dolphin was maid-toynapped. The other ones don't cut it. This is the EXACT one you want. I have NO affiliation with any kind of sex toy company, I swear. I am only trying to spread the word of a VERY good thing.

Ladies, whether alone or with your partner, this will get you there. It is a VERY powerful clit stimulator. I you're having any trouble getting where you wanna go during sex, just put the tip of the dolphin in the magic spot and your troubles are over. I wouldn't lie to ya. Here's the link of one spot I found it on Passion Parties
EDIT: BTW, It also fits very nicely into the sunglasses case in your purse. But if it accidently turns on while you're in the elevator at work, think quick and blame it on your cell phone. Uh.....Not....that...it happened to me or anything.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this toy! Mine needs to be replaced, does anyone know where to find them?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home