Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

The Bible-thumping racist Missourians have left. They started up their little luxury trailer / pickup truck at 4:00 am this morning and headed out. Don't let the rocks I'm throwing from the window hit ya in the head folks! Duck and cover, safety first and all that shit. And of course you're welcome back next year. I won't be here.

Guess what?????? Sherri has been house hunting!!!!! *big cheesy grin* I have two houses that I'm scheduled to look at tomorrow. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am sooooo close now. Oh, and check this out. This is what my horoscope said today ..... "Everything is coming together at last! And just in time, too -- all this hustle and bustle is making you a tad tense. Just hang in there for a few more moments -- sweet rewards come after all of this tough love." Hell, YES. Sweet rewards. Like a fenced in yard for the kitties to roam in while I BBQ for my friends while they soak in the pool with beverages in their hands. A pool table and Karaoke system in the garage would be nice for gatherings in the winter months. And it will be wonderful to not have a drunk asshole passed out on the couch with the remote control up his ass for Jenna's friends to see when the come to stay the night. I swear, she will not be embarrassed by him anymore. And for me, I'll be on the couch in the evenings, after Jenna goes to bed, relaxing after a hard day at work with incense and candles, a glass of cheap champagne and a nice trashy romance novel. It's gonna be like it was when Princess Jenna and Queen Sherri ruled the house. *sigh*

I hope nothing happens to this job to fuck it up. It's scheduled to start on October 9th and I can't wait. There will be lots of ugly-and-bitter-about-it hormonal female coworkers causing drama for me to blog about and lots of new pretty young boys to stand next to me on break and make me look good. I'll have to put out the vibe right away (I'm gonna need some pool partners). Yes, the bitter bitches will be jealous. They always are. I'll make some new gal pals too, though. Some of them are smart enough to realize that there are benefits of being favored by the Queen. Ahhhh, a whole new world of possibilities.



My paycheck will make my bank happy too. When I put the little card in the little drive up box, it will shower green paper upon me and then say "thank you and have a nice day" and I will. I miss MONEY sososososo much!!!! I haven't stepped foot in a shopping center in months and I forgot what White Chocolate Iced Mochas taste like. And I miss my Sauza Tequila treats on the weekends. It's ironic that when you could really use it the most, you're too broke to buy it. I'm stocking up for next time. Hey, I LEARN from my mistakes.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *applause* Way.To.Go. So excited for ya!

    By the way, love your crown!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger janjan0000 said…

    YAY!
    Ooooh this sounds good, chicklet.
    Go get 'em!

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Dark Damian said…

    Word. Keep on movin', don't stop, noooooooooo. Keep on movin'.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Katrina said…

    Congrats!

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Kav said…

    Fantastic

    *does a little jig*

    Great news

    *skips to m'lou*

    Yeee-hah!

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said…

    Hmmmm...someone messed up...that crown should have diamonds on it!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Elle said…

    Girl....

    Iced White Chocolate Mochas are my favorite.

    Good luck, honey!!!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger NeverEnough said…

    I LOVE this picture. Good post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home