Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Friday, April 21, 2006

Fighter boy update

Oh, oops, I ran into my fighter boy again.

I've been talking with AH about me moving out more seriously lately and he's been drinking every day for the past 4 days after work and hiding it from me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not STUPID. I got a clue 3 days ago when I found his empty bottle stash but he was hiding it pretty well until tonight and I'm sick of it being MY problem so I was trying not to nag him about it. I did, however, decide to get away from the house tonight because of his slurring and dumb ass behavior so I went by his brother (and wife's) house to visit and then went out with my friend to celebrate her birthday. Just when I was trying to unwind from the stress he causes, I got a call on my cell at 10:00 from my 13 yr old daughter saying that AH's kids STILL aren't in bed (bed time for them is 9:00) and AH is already asleep (aka passed out though they don't know it). So, I had to get his kids on the phone and talk out the problem with them until they finally agreed that everything was fine and that they could go to sleep. Geese, I really wish he would learn how to be somewhat of a dad for them before I move out. That REALLY puts the pressure and guilt on me for leaving.

After that and up until about midnight, I spent the night slamming tequila and crans (my usual) and watching my friend flirt with every guy in the bar (her usual) and just when I thought I was about to call it an early night, I look over and see that my fighter man is across the bar. He smiled and waved at me. I thought I was seeing things. I blinked twice and when I established that he was still there, I got up the nerve to walk over to him. "What are you doing here?' he said. "And what are you doing at the table with all those guys?" he added. "Waiting for you to show up." was all I could think of. He came over and met my friend (and the guy she was with for the night) and asked us to go with him for something to eat. So, our group rode in his HOT ASS CAR to Shari's and when I tried to order a salad, he laughed and told me to order some REAL FOOD. My kinda man. Steak quesadillas girls, with Xtra ranch. (I SO fell off the diet wagon)

Several chapstick sharing incidences and group jokes later, the short version is that he STILL likes me and we really might see each other again. I tried to ask my friends' opinions of him but they were too fucking awe struck to comment on anything but his cool car or muscles. SHALLOW SHITS. Anyway, I told ya I would update on anything thing new so that's it so far. To be continued..............

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said…

    See!?!?! That's all I'm talkin' 'bout...okay...so not all.
    My significant other is in Iraq and given the circumstances...I'm living vicariously through others. So keep up the details woman! And on a side note: YAY for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home