Farfa Kinowt

break the wine glass and fall toward the glass blowers breath

Friday, May 05, 2006

Close the window before you go

Guess what happened today....
I was at my computer reading Beauty and the Beer and rather than pee my pants from laughing, I made a run for the master bathroom to relieve myself. Our bathroom window is positioned parallel to the toilet and happened to be open. I took a seat and heard my daughter yell from the other room, "Mom, someone's here in a white truck and they're going around back." We rent a place on 11 acres and the owner had some surveyers out here yesterday so I figured it was the same guys that would be driving to the back end of the property to take some more measurements. "That's probably OK," I yell back from my perch on the throne. Just as said that, I heard the crunching sound of boots on gravel coming up MY side of the house. I looked up and out the window and made eye contact with the cute PGE (our electric company) guy who was attempting to read the meter. I FLEW off the pot, clutching my underwear and shorts with one hand and and slammed the window shut with the other. My daughter appeared in the doorway right about then and with a giggle said "I tried to tell you". "That was nice. Uh, you didn't say he was on foot and coming around THIS side of the house." I guess she got a good laugh out of it at least and I will no longer pee during the day with the window open.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger CP said…

    That is fucking hysterical. Look, I have dribbled pee down my leg on more than one occasion after reading Laurie. The fireant on the labia story was the first time I peed myself since...well, the last time. She tells a great story, doesn't she? I try to avoid liquids two hours before reading her blog.

    CP.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    CP - You're just as funny as Laurie. I'm totally addicted to you both. Come back and visit anytime!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home